Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our New Cat

Last night, I heard the sound of a cat and I went out and checked what was happened. Finally, I knew the sound that was coming from my roommate’s bedroom. It was a really nice white-black cat and I liked it very much. However, he was sacred of my coming and he suddenly hidden under the bed. My roommate told me I could catch it under the bed. Then, I crawled under the bed and tried to find him. When the cat found me approaching him, he drew back to the farthest corner of the bed. It was hard to catch him because the bed was not high and there was much stuff under the bed. I hit my head against the bed many times as I was crawling. Finally, I caught him and hold him in my arms. My roommate told me he did not eat and drink anything and it might because he was new my family. I tried to feed him and he also did not eat anything and always tried to escape from my arms. I put some food in his mouth and forced him to eat. After that, I dipped my fingers into water and put my fingers near his mouth. As a result, he ate a lot of things and he tried to eat food and drink water by himself. Maybe he found I did not put poison in his food and water, and tried to eat food by himself.

4 comments:

maja said...

The poor cat must have been terrified when you were trying to catch him under the bed. So did you trick him in the end so that he started to eat food? Looks like you've got a new friend now!

Julia said...

You know, they always behave like this at the begining, they don't eat and hide themselves for some time. As soon as they feel that there is no danger, they become friendly and very active. I just love them, they are my favorite creatures!!!!

闷骚小跑 said...

after the cat becomes close with you, maybe he will sleep with you. You have a new friend now. Hope you can have more happy time with your new friend.

Tina said...

Sofa,sofa~~~You are very kind to the small cat. Such a nice boy. Take care of your new roommate,I believe that you will have a lot of fun. Good job~~~