Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween party

Last Saturday night, my roommate, some friends and I went to pub for a Halloween party. It was very interesting and funny. Almost each person dressed up for our party and they were looks so funny that I laughed for a long time.

My roommate was made up by two girls and I watched the process. He was forced to wear a skirt and wig. At the same times, his eyes, eyelashes were made up by several makeups. Furthermore, he was forced to use much lip-synch. After he was made up, he showed many body languages belonging to girls or women. His performance was so fascinating that you could believe he was a gay.

Two more interesting guys, who made up as super people, were very funny at the party. For one boy, he wore red underwear outside of his jeans and a shawl on his should. Also, he dyed his shoes red and wore a blue shirt. For a girl, she wore black shirt and showed her beautiful legs. She wore mask and black boots. The most important thing was her nice body rather than her clothing. The girl was so beautiful that everyone looked her many times. …….

The most interesting thing in the party was my roommate’s performance. He said she could not drink cold wine because her period was coming. Then, he took off his coat, which is a girl’s red coat, and took his tampon with fresh “blood”. Oh my god, he was so funny and he could really make up as a girl……

On that night, I drank a lot of wine and was very happy because I learned how to play dice game. During the game, who lost the game would drink a glass of wine. We had many different games and I never knew about some of them before this party.

Happy Halloween!!!!1

2 comments:

ERIC said...

Hey bIll:
i think you were amazing at Sandi's class. i really like the new style that you were dressed up this afternoon. Pretty Cool!

Bill said...

Thank you very much Eric