Thursday, October 18, 2007

what should I do next?

I was looking forward to seeing my second essay, and I was very happy because Scott gave our No.2 essay back today. However, the result made me very sad and I could not believe that I made so many mistakes on my essay. Before I submit it to Scott, I checked several times and I did not find any problem. Besides, I though I could master how to use article; nevertheless, the most mistakes in my essay were article errors. The reason why I could not believe is that I did not discover any problem before handed in. I think I will be crazy if it happens again. I think I should concern about article and try to avoid so many mistakes in next essay.

I am always worried about my midterm exam and it come tomorrow. Even though there are some many things in my brain, I am scared of writing because I can not write it in proper English. The performance of my midterm will be 20% in my final academic performance. I do not know how to do next.

One more thing is about my registration. Most of my classmate had already enrolled their courses. On the other hand, I do not know what I want to study or I will study. Although I am good at mathematics, I do not like study it for my major. I wish I could be businessman in the future however I could not study business because of many reasons. Oh my god, could you tell me what I should do next? a

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you have a lot of major decisions to make about your future. Don't worry. I'm sure that it'll all work out in the end. As for your second essay . . . remember, mistakes are good things because we can all learn from them!

Bill said...

I hope I will be better soon. Thank you Scott.