Thursday, October 4, 2007

What a bad luck!

Oh my God, please bless me.

Several days ago, my roommate got a bad cold and he seemed very weak; however, he still often gives me a ride and I felt very good. Unfortunately, I got a cold too because we often stay together. I feel very bad and I found there was no proper medicine left; therefore, I must go to drug store and buy some. One worse thing was that I promised my friend I will help her work on Monday. Because I got a cold, I could not help her work any more and I ate my words. I felt very bad about that because I could not keep my promise. On the next day, I broke my thermos bottle and I could not drink hot water at midnight. It made me upset and I must heat water whenever I want to drink hot water. The worst thing was happen at this morning. Since my computer’s clock was one hour late and I did know it, I missed my bus and I went to school on foot. It was really cold outside; I almost got a cold again. Oh my God, what was wrong recently? Please tell me…

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, it sounds like you have had a whole bunch of problems lately . . . however, never fear . . . things will get better, I'm sure!