Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Bad Movie

Last night, my friends and I saw a great movie called Fight Club. I want to talk some thing about this movie now. Fight Club is a story about how a man changes since he got schizophrenia. In the beginning, the movie introduced that the hero realized his abnormality, and he went to doctor and checked his symptom. The main role said his feeling, which is the beginning symptom of his schizophrenia. In the first half story, he tried to find a treatment to treat his schizophrenia and attended some organization and shared story with others; however, he could not find an effective way to cure it. Then, he set up fight club and organized people to do abnormal things. In the second half story, he realized the serious consequences of his schizophrenia and wanted to change it. Nevertheless, he couldn’t change it in the end of the story and he was died in his plan. After the movie, I felt very unhappy because this movie affected my emotion and let me upset. I promised that I could not watch this movie again in the future in order to keep a good mental condition. Also, I want to remind my friends do not watch this movie if they want happy.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I've seen this movie along time ago, I coudn't recall what is this film about, but I remember that watching it also really affected me, so you just reminded me the story. Thank you.