Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Reflection of Exams.

What a bad day! I failed in my both listening and speaking class and it made me mad. I do not know how to do next. I hope I can pass this term because I am looking forward my university course.

Last Thursday, I did a presentation and I felt very good. However, the teacher told me I should put a lot of attention on my rhythm and intonation. Oh my god, how can I improve my pronunciations? Fortunately, this presentation was much better than last time and I am glad to see this.

In reading midterm exam, I only got C+ and I am happy since I pass it; however, I am also sad because I usually got B or higher in last semester. I will work harder and make a great improvement on next exam. My god, bless me.

In writing midterm exam, I got A, and I am really happy about it. I found a rule, the more time I spend on my writing, the higher mark I get. For example, I got A on my first assignment because I spent several days on polishing my essay. I got B on my second one since I only spend one day on polishing my essay. I will spend more time on my essay and avoid mistakes as less as possible.

I will watch TV and practice my English everyday. I wish I will be better in the future.

No comments: