Monday, November 5, 2007

A Busy Weekend

Friday

I spent such a terrible weekend last week that I am very tired today. I though I could finish my fist draft for my fourth essay; however, I found I could not finish it because I had so many things needing to do. On Friday, I went to downtown to buy Calling Card after class and came back only in one hour. Then I went to Olympic Volunteer Center at 4 pm and worked there for 8 hours. When I got home, it was already 1 am. I was so tired that I could not do anything else. I gave my mother a phone call because I had to do that; otherwise, she would blame me why I did not connect with her for one week and so on. It was already 2:30 am when I went to bed.

Saturday

I got up at 8 am and did not eat anything; I came to university to attend a three-hour pronunciation class at 9 am. The class was very interesting, but I was tired and I did not learn much in class. After class, I had my lunch only in 15 minutes and went to work at 12:30. When I was arrived the work place, I found we need to move a lot of heavy stuff such as states and tables. At the same time, we were three to do that. But one guy went to have lunch at 1 am and our supervisor went to another place. Oh my god, only myself moved all of stuff for 140 people…….. I worked 11 hours on Saturday. My friend gave me ride and we went to his home because my roommate was there. When my roommate and I got home, it was 1:30 am. I also had many things needing to do after I came back. I went to bed at 3:00 am.

Sunday, it was 2 pm when I got up. I and my roommate went to downtown and had a breakfast there (It was a breakfast for us.). After that, we spent one and half hours on doing our hair even we made an appointment. I organize my computer because software had some problem. I hated Vista program because it had much different from XP program. After that, my roommate and I did not leave the library until 3 am. He reviewed his midterm and I wrote my essay because I did not like leave my essay until last moment. …….

I am so tired today because of terrible weekend.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Holy cow, you really work a lot! Don't tire yourself out too much . . . you need your energy for studying!

P.S. That's awesome that you are taking the pronunciation class!

Bill said...

I know I work too much, and I plan to work only on weekend so that I can have more time on my studying.