Thursday, November 15, 2007

Friendship is important!

I have been feeling very sad and lonely for a long time because I missed my family and old friends. I myself go to school after get up and go home after class everyday. After that, I cook for myself and do my homework. I think the food is not delicious because I eat it by myself. When I was in China, I always had meals with my friends or family. I thought the food was good because I could chat with my friends or family. Nowadays, I live by myself and I felt lonely. I want to go home recently; however, I cannot go home as I told before. Last week, when I felt lonely and terrible, I gave my friend a phone call and told him I wanted to visit him. His girlfriend cooked four kinds of delicious food for me and we had a meal together. Then, we discussed a lot of things including movies, cell phones, sport, and computers. I felt very happy about that since I was not lonely any more. At 11:30 pm, his girlfriend wanted me teach her to steam Chinese bread. I showed her how to cook it. We spent two hours on cooking Chinese bread because of yeast’s problem. Finally, we achieved success and she was very happy. Event thought it was very late, we were still watching TV. At 4:30 am, we were too tired to watch TV, and I asked my friends gave me a ride. When I was arrived my home, I was not sad any more although I was tired at that time. From this experience, I think friends are very important to me and I will cherish our friendship forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh im sorry that u feel sad and lonley somtines but u know wut , dunt worry cuz u could always count me as one of ur friends :) :) :) :)

Scott Douglas said...

That's awesome that you have good friends like that here in Calgary. I bet the steamed buns were delicious!

Bill said...

Thank you very much, and I am very happy because of my friends your guys.

Megan said...

Don't be so sad! You will adapt it!~