Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A thing happened in our apartment

A long time ago, one of my roommates said there was a mouse in our apartment; I could not believe it because the mouse could not enter our apartment. Until last night, I recognized that my roommate was right because I heard a mouse’s sound while I was sleeping. When I was young, I was scared of seeing mice since they were a terrible animal. Tonight, my roommate told me he saw the mouse was climbing our table, and it was made me crazy. I thought our plates could not be used any more and I needed wash them again. After I washed plates, I put them on my steam pan and disinfected the bacteria and virus by steaming the plates for 40 minutes. After that, I wished our cat could catch the mouse since he was old enough to catch a mouse. We were staying in the living room with our cat for three hours. We hoped the sound of cat could make mouse get out of our apartment. On the other hand, he did not make any sound all night while he was sitting on sofa. What a stupid cat and I hated him very much. Now, I think he has no difference with a pig because all he can do are eat and sleep. He is such a useless cat that he can not make sound and only can eat and sleep. If I have a cat which can not able to catch mice in China, I will throw it out of my house. I think the natural ability of a cat is to catch mice rather than eat and sleep.

What can we do next? I am really scared of seeing the mouse again in my apartment.

2 comments:

maja said...

Set up mousetraps! But why are you afraid of mice? They're just little animals, and unlike rats, they're not ugly. Good luck then!

Julia said...

Hey, please don't be mad about the poor cat, he isn't wild street cat or a hunter,and he isn't supposed to catch mice just because he is a cat, no, he is a pet now.